The easiest way to learn about the schools and educational enrichment programs in our area to discover the best fit to help your child excel, the Philadelphia and Main Line Education Expos (and workshop!) will focus on the needs of families with Preschool and and K-12 students on September 15, 2013 at Nest Philly and September 22, 2013 at The Waynesborough Country Club from 1:00 to 4:00 PM. Win your share of over $3K in Educational Prizes by registering, attending our expos, workshop and joining the discussion on our twitter party. We have an iPad Mini, a WISC IV for private school applications to be completed by a PA Certified School Psychologist from Dr. Karen Kelly’s office in Wayne, memberships to the Franklin Institute and Nest, and a Round of Golf from the Waynesborough Country Club, among others to award. Winners will be notified following the events via email.
- Win great educational prizes when you pre-register, attend and bring a donation of school supplies for Cradles to Crayons Ready for School Campaign
- Meet local school admissions professionals, current students and parents.
- Learn how to find the right program for your child.
- Explore different types of schools, educational philosophies, and special programs.
- Decide which open houses to attend with your child.
- Find out about the admissions process, when to apply, and what schools look for in applicants.
- Determine what budget you should be looking at and receive information about scholarships.
REGISTER BELOW, ATTEND this free event and to be entered to win our many prizes, we will ask families for a donation of school supplies or $15 to sponsor a backpack filled with new school supplies for a local child in need. You can also make a donation directly through their website right now! Whatever you do will be significant, because it will help get a young child ready for school. Cradles to Crayons will be on site at both of our Education Expos to answer your questions about their Ready for School Campaign and future opportunities to inspire your children with giving back.
Please contact us with your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call Sarah Bond, Publisher of Philadelphia Family and Main Line Parent at 484-416-0435. (Google Voice will redirect you to her cell phone.)